For a child with spina bifida, a wheelchair is not just a simple tool of transportation but a tool for self-determined child development. With a wheelchair, they can actively participate in daily life and also attend school. As part of our follow up week, the little ones could really let off steam with their wheelchairs and show what they are capable doing. With a lot of fun and joy they mastered the obstacles of the small parcours that we had set up for them. And what can I say, real skater talents were awakened. The ball was then aimed at a waste paper basket that had been converted into a basketball hoop outdoors. Michal Jordan has found his successor here. An afternoon in the spirit of mobility and fun.
- Together we can go the distance
- Wheelchair-Skating at Haydom Hospital
- 28.05. Donate to make Dr Theresa sweat on her first African Halfmarathon
- Haydom-Friends for Ukraine – Emergency Aid
- A new road into a new life for Happyness
- Theresia our little Spina Bifida Warrior
- Babys first birthday
- A new wheelchair for Patricia
- My vision for Tanzania- outlook and reality.
- Strong together for kids with birth defects