The rough terrain of the African bushland demands a lot from the wheelchairs. Regular maintenance of the wheelchairs is just as important as the wheelchair itself. Together with the local partner organization CCBRT, Haydom-Friends is now sponsoring new wheelchairs for Haydoms kids as well as their maintanance. 18 year old Neema got a brandnew handbike. Parents will be getting training to be able to carry out maintenance and repairs themselves later. The new wheelchairs were properly inaugurated on the wheelchair parcours just after.
- A new wheelchair for Patricia
- My vision for Tanzania- outlook and reality.
- Strong together for kids with birth defects
- Jerusalema Dance Challenge goes viral in Haydom
- Direct help for children in Tanzania
- Dr Theresa is travelling to Haydom
- Little wheelchair athletes
- Haydom-Friends sponsors new wheelchairs
- African Cinderella
- Support Our Local Campaign bringing Education and local Made facemasks