The rough terrain of the African bushland demands a lot from the wheelchairs. Regular maintenance of the wheelchairs is just as important as the wheelchair itself. Together with the local partner organization CCBRT, Haydom-Friends is now sponsoring new wheelchairs for Haydoms kids as well as their maintanance. 18 year old Neema got a brandnew handbike. Parents will be getting training to be able to carry out maintenance and repairs themselves later. The new wheelchairs were properly inaugurated on the wheelchair parcours just after.
- Together we can go the distance
- Wheelchair-Skating at Haydom Hospital
- 28.05. Donate to make Dr Theresa sweat on her first African Halfmarathon
- Haydom-Friends for Ukraine – Emergency Aid
- A new road into a new life for Happyness
- Theresia our little Spina Bifida Warrior
- Babys first birthday
- A new wheelchair for Patricia
- My vision for Tanzania- outlook and reality.
- Strong together for kids with birth defects